Monday, June 21, 2010

Party weekend







 The Austins have been whooping it up all weekend, celebrating Daddy's birthday on Saturday, and then Father's Day.  Maggie and I decided to do a 'space' theme, because everyone knows by now, the party is never really about Daddy, even when he gets two celebrations in a row.  She has been so obsessed with space recently, we figured that would be a cool theme for Daddy.  We usually make him a card, but my family has always had a thing for birthday posters, (they also take up a good amount of indoor, enjoy the air conditioning time). 
 
 In case you can't read the fine print: and Uranus is old!!
 
 Daddy and his two girls wearing their 'my heart belongs to Daddy' t's. 
You can also see the 'moon' cake.  I do not have the skills or patience to decorate cakes like my mother, or my cake boss brother, Danny.

 
 




Posted by Picasa

No comments: