Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Good weekend.....

Hope you had half the fun we had this weekend! Maggie and I raked some leaves on the front and tail end of it, these are some pictures from last Friday. She has a pretty good time in the leaves! We even did some tarp rides yesterday. ( Along with the leaves 'we' raked in the backyard, Maggie jumps on the middle of the tarp and all is hauled up to the street in front of the house. ) I was too tired to take any pictures of that.


When Rob got home from work, we headed to Emerald Isle! Rob's old neighbor, Tom, from Park Ridge Lane in Pittsburgh invited us to stay at their beach house for the weekend...they even provided us with PERFECT weather, even for November!





Kevin and Tom- owners of the 'Little Blue Heron'. Thanks again, guys, for having us!!!






While family in Ohio witnessed flurries, we worked on a North Carolina version of a winter favorite!
Sorry if it seems like we are bragging, we truly are jealous of your snowmen in December, but not necessarily the ones you make in March or April.

We had a really nice time at the beach, it was a great weekend. We had a little bit of excitement this morning, as well. I actually woke up before Maggie, and decided to take my shower and get the coffee made. When I went upstairs to get dressed and get Maggie out of her crib, I didn't have to....she was already out and playing on the floor with her school bus. I asked Rob if he was playing some kind of trick on me, but that was not the case. We now have a little escape artist on our hands. I think we're in trouble...

No comments: